Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 0

So i am going to give this a better shot. by this time next year I wont recognize myself. I am going to loose enough weight to fit into some decent looking pants, nice dress shirts with Ties and I plan on being much happier.

I am going to loose weight- if i have to Die trying.

I am going to be working out atleast 5 days a week. I have access to a Gym at my office where i can take my lunch break. I will be starting off with a Good diet full of Complex carbs, salads, and alot of lean proteins.

My routine will involve 3 days a week of cardio and two days of Weight training.
at least in the beginning.

Tomorrow is monday a day for cardio. I will be trying to get about 30-45 mins in depending on how packed the Gym is. I may have to take a really early lunch just to get a machine that i like.

I guess we'll see.

This morining's weight was 255.2 lbs
My birthday is may 14 and that is about 5 months away .... I'm going to try 10 pounds this 1st month. then we'll see if i can keep that up. I work full time and try to be a dad and husband the other 2/3rds of the day.

I will be following along with The Biggest Looser since it is a source of encouragement for me. I am very hopeful with the newyear and wish the very best to anyone and everyone who may read this blog.

1 comment:

Iggy said...

I wish you all the best of luck mate. I've just recently started to get better after a long period of illness, and i'm hitting my skateboard again, with a healthy new diet to boot :)

Good for you! Iggy